Things You Need to Know before Purchasing a Fan motor
When choosing and purchasing fans, we should know some necessary information.
1. The size of the fan.
2. Determine whether the fan is DC or AC.
3. The value of the supply voltage of the fan. For example: 220V, 110V, 380V. DC 5V, 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V.
4. Fan bearings: ball or oil.
5. Fan volume and speed. For example, how many cubic meters per minute, or how many cubic feet per minute.
6. Wind pressure value.
7. Or customer's special requirements for fans.